CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

God challenges all of us

Well, I am finding that we are facing more challenges right now than we have in the past and I know in my heart we will get through all of them. Our latest mountain is Rame was told he has premature ventricular contractions of his heart. For those of you that know me you know this is an area that is very familiar with my family as we have history of severe heart disease. For Rame though it was a bit of a shock. Upon research I am finding that the leading cause of this is stress and lifestyles (aside from an underlying heart issue). I don't believe Rame has any issues with his heart, but it is scary none the less. Rame is a very high strung person and I would really like to see him relax a bit. I know neither of us will until we find out the details and get through the next couple doctor visits. I realize that God doesn't give us more than he thinks we can handle and good comes from everything so I am trusting in the Lord that this is the road he has chosen for us and I know we will travel it safely and things will work out. Please keep Rame in your prayers as he heads in to have an echocardiogram done (we don't know when yet-they are scheduling it). I truly don't believe it will end up being anything serious but whatever the outcome, we accept these challenges and we will put our trust in the Lord, but please keep Rame and our family in your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you lots!!!! We are praying for you all!
Bon