Becca's Coach Jeff
Doing jumps on the flatbed in the parade
Coach April, just being April :)
More fun jumps on the truck!!!
Marissa and I having fun :) :)
So we have lived in Oregon how long and have never been to Boatnik!!! Crazy as it seems, but I lived in AZ for 19 years and never went to the Grand Canyon, so I guess missing Boatnik isn't all that nutty just the norm for me.....anyhow here are some fun pics from our experience in the Boatnik parade!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A Family Affair-Boatnik!
Posted by The Money Pit at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I love the pictures! How fun! I also watched the video from the news station. How cool to spotlighthed like that on TV. It looks like you're keeping plenty busy. We sure miss you guys! JAN
Post a Comment