Outside My Window...I see the fog beginning to clear
I am thinking...I should be schooling my children and not sitting on the computer right now :)
I am thankful for...mornings such as this and my wonderful family
From the kitchen...I can smell the coffee and see the dishes I didn't do last night...oops
I am wearing...gray flannel lounge pants and a dark blue lounge shirt
I am creating...my girls schedule for the day
I am going...to get my children up very soon since Marissa is working at 11:00
I am reading...the newspaper
I am hoping...we will get all our schoolwork done before we leave
I am hearing...the fire cracking and the cats running about
Around the house...I see a few fans I need to put away for the winter and the rest of the clothes that need folding
One of my favorite things...cold mornings with a warm fire and reading with my kids!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Getting Marissa off to work this AM and Bec to her friends to do Science
Working at my friends farm on her books
Getting caught up on school
Becca's gym meet on Saturday
Marissa's horse show on Sunday
Here is a picture I thought I would share...








4 comments:
thats a great pic of marissa:)
kay/a
( love your blingee)
yeah those blingees are cute aren't they??? Been to Marissa's page she has them all over the place!!!
I love the blog! It looks great. It's fun to get to know you a little better. You have a great family - thanks for sharing. We hope all is going well at the meet, JAN
Post a Comment